WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

Friday, April 15, 2016



Today I'm sharing the latest addition to the Chambers household. If you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure you've seen this lovely new sofa I posted. The hubs and I celebrated our four year wedding anniversary at the end of February and he decided to surprise me a with new sofa for the living area. I can't began to express how long I've wanted a tufted blue sofa. I adore a good velvet sofa, although I wouldn't want to invest in something like that at the moment. I have two rough rider boys living in my home and I'm SUPER crazy when it comes to the boys messing with the decor in the house. I knew I could find something that would work and not make me want to lose my shit if it got dirty, jumped on, etc. 

I began my search on sofas and I decided to go with this one, but in the blue shade (which I can't seem to find anymore) from Lamps Plus. Yes it has the velvet look, but it consists of polyester fabric. I figured it would work better in our home with the boys and sometimes my clumsy partner (ok and myself since I like to eat pizza on the couch).  We're  completely happy with our purchase and it looks really good in this room, minus the carpet and tile. I can hardly wait until we can take it all out.  COMING SOON..







Along with the new sofa I decided to change out the small gallery wall and focus on one piece. I originally bought this piece of art from The Aestate to go in our bedroom, but it just looked so good on this wall along with the frame I used.

The pillows around here are played like musical chairs. I'm sure there will be different ones next week. I know I'm crazy and totally have too much time on my hands. 

Xx
Amber 


1 comment

  1. Blog seems to be very interesting. Thanks For sharing such a nice blog. It’s great pleasure to get the chance to comment on such an informative blog.
    Velvet sofa beds UK

    ReplyDelete