FRIDAY THOUGHTS

Friday, May 20, 2016



HAPPY FRIDAY! It's been a long week and I'm ready for the weekend. We have plans to take our kids to the Isotopes baseball game on Saturday and we're all looking forward to the family outing. I have "about" three projects I've been working on here in our home. I decided to spice up the patio once again. The hallway is just about done, I'm still tweaking it a bit. I also wanted to share our office space in our bedroom. Our new chair for the desk was delivered yesterday and we're quite happy with the one we chose. 

In other news we have been binge watching Game of Thrones and believe it or not we are on Season Five. I know what you may be thinking, we are such LOSERS. The truth is it's so damn easy to keep going when you have access to all those episodes. We can't get enough and I'm sad we will be upon Season Six and have to wait for Sunday night to get our fix. 

I absolutely LOVE home tours. It's exciting to get a peek into other peoples homes. Glitter Guide  is one of my favorite blogs to explore home tours. Amelia Canham Eaton was featured this week and her home was gorgeous and inspiring in every way. I follow her on Instagram as well as her blog  and I was so excited to explore her style.   



Did everyone devour the One Room Challenge like myself? There are so many beautiful rooms and inspiration waiting.  I'm still going through all the linking participants. It's so much fun to follow and see the outcome of the six week challenge. I have a few favorites that were pretty amazing and makes me want to redo everything in my home. Take a look and check out all the other one thousand awesome rooms. 






Yes these were my top three that blew me away! I love every single detail that was put into these rooms during this challenge. Make sure to check them out and read more about the process and details. 

I hope to share some work that I've been doing around here next week. I'll try not to let my Game of Thrones addiction get in the way. Until then have some cocktails!! 



Xx
Amber 



Post a Comment