IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

Friday, June 10, 2016





My thirty sixth birthday is next Friday, and I thought I would put together a little wish list. Every year I get asked what I would like and my answer is " I want lots of things". I know thats not realistic so I gathered some items that I wouldn't mind opening up on the most important day in the world. Just kidding, kind of.  This time around I didn't add a whole lot of decor which I know is SHOCKING! I read about Farmgirl Flowers a few weeks ago and was in awe of how beautiful their arrangements were. The best part is you can sign up to have these amazing arrangements sent to your home once a week or once a month. 

The rest of the items I would like to add to my wardrobe. I'm a watch person and I'm always on a look out for a new one. I've been up in the gym working on my fitness, and when I mean gym, it's running around my neighborhood and circuit training in my backyard, so I could always use a new pair of running shoes.  With Summer upon us its a great time for concerts. The hubs and I love a good concert and a cross body bag  is my go to bag when were out and about. The sunglasseshat, and ring are great items to add to my summer staples. 

I almost forgot Orange Is The New Black comes out on Netflix the day of my birthday. I'm hoping this time around it will be better then last season, I was pretty disappointed. 


Happy Friday y'all! 

Xx
Amber 



Post a Comment