NEW BED IN THE MASTER

Monday, July 25, 2016




Today I'm sharing our new platform bed from Wayfair. It's everything I wanted in a tufted, nail head bed. If you follow along on Instagram, you may have seen a different bed we purchased that was not close to a year old yet. My mom recently moved to a new home and was in the market for a new bed when she expressed she really liked ours.  Additionally, when I bought the other bed I saw this bed and I immediately regretted buying the other one. My mom and I discussed that she would buy our bed and I could get the one I really wanted. A win-win for us all, although Kael wasn't too happy that I sold our bed and ordered a new one without notifying him, but he did end up loving our new one! 











I'm ecstatic with the way the bedroom is coming along. It's been a process and I have a few things to finish up in this room before my shoot with Glitter Guide, which means you'll be able to see the full bedroom tour at that time. Have a great week!


Xx
Amber 



Bed / Wayfair
Pillows / H&M
Bedding / Overstock
Throw / Lulu & Georgia
Side Tables / Vintage 
Lamps / Nate Berkus for Target 




Post a Comment