OFFICE SET UP

Friday, July 1, 2016



Happy FRIDAY! It's been very crazy around here lately, my mom moved this past weekend or I should say week and it's been never ending. On a lighter note she is now eleven houses down the block from us and it's a nice treat for us and the boys. It's been a mad dash to get projects done around the house. If you follow along on my Instagram, I won the Glitter Guide contest to have my home featured on their website. It's really exciting and I'm really stressed out, but I managed to finish up our office set up we have in our bedroom and I wanted to share today as promised.  









I'm loving this view from our bed. I had to move the big painting that once hung above our bed to this side of the room. We got a new bed (will share soon) and the headboard is a lot higher then the previous one. The gallery of pictures are old and new. The happy hour sign I picked up from Target the other day, it's super cute and lights up. It was totally worth the fifteen bucks! The light from CB2 was down stairs in the family room, I decided to move it up here knowing that Jax would end up taking it down somehow. In the end it works a lot better up here and less clutter on the desk with a lamp. 

The gold chair is from Wayfair. It was actually in silver, but I spray painted it gold. The desk is an oldie from World Market and I will never get tired of it. The black chair is a Craigslist find in which I painted and reupholstered. The blush pillow is from H&M and is a perfect blush shade . The hubs found some dahlias at Trader Joe's. They're so pretty and I love the pop of color it adds to the room. 


I hope you all enjoy the long holiday weekend, HAPPY FOURTH!


Xx
Amber 

Post a Comment