FRIDAY THOUGHTS

Friday, September 30, 2016






























1 / 2 / 3 / 4



















Hello and welcome to Friday which means it's time to share some inspiration and what I'm SO loving this week. Pinterest  is always a great place to get inspiration from, and you can bet your ass I'm on it daily. If you love it as much as I do, check out some of my boards you may find something you like.

Instagram is also a favorite of mine and it's also another great place to get your creative juices flowing. I linked some grammars that I follow above and their feed is seriously good!

I can not tell you how much I love Brady Tolbert! I love following him on Instagram as well as his blog. Homeboy has mad skills, and I feel he is my decor buddy that I've never met. Anyway on Thursday he revealed his living room makeover and it's beyond fabulous!

As for the Chambers family we've been really busy getting our floors done and that's the main reason it's been silent here on the blog. I've never been more exhausted and excited in my life! Taking out the carpet and smashing the shit out of the tile was really hard, and when it came down to throwing it all out well, that was atrocious. I'm not sure how people actually do this for a living? I still have several things to get done and my shoot for Glitter Guide has officially been scheduled for the 22nd of October. I'm excited, but I'm also feeling anxious about it all.


I wish you all a lovely weekend!

Xx
Amber



Post a Comment