NEW FLOORS

Friday, October 7, 2016



Today I thought I'd share a sneak peek of our new flooring. I can not began to express how good it feels to finally replace the carpet and tile throughout the entire downstairs. It was a tough job, but my husband did an excellent job with no prior experience.  








So what do you all think? So much better! It's really amazing how your decor pops with new flooring. I'm trying to debate if I want to add a rug in the dining room? Also, I shared an image of my floating shelves in the kitchen. I'm so happy the way the styling turned out! I've been seriously playing with it for a while. It's just one of those things that takes time to come to you I suppose. We did get a new table in the kitchen, and yes it's a table I'm sure everyone is familiar with. My inner basic bitch just had to have a tulip table. The bench that once resided in the nook area is outside, and I'm trying to figure out how to proceed with this whole sitch.

We plan on visiting on the pumpkin patch on Saturday, I think it will be nice so I can clear my head and figure out this whole styling game.


Happy Weekend!

Xx
Amber





Post a Comment