FRIDAY THOUGHTS

Friday, November 11, 2016





Happy Friday!  Also, happy Veterans Day to all who have served our country! I hope you all are looking forward to enjoying the weekend after a emotional filled week. I am definitely rejuvenated after being sick, which seemed like forever.  Tis the season for all the yucky colds and flu's. 




On a lighter note my home was featured on Glitter Guide this week and I felt so honored! If you haven't seen it make sure to head over to Glitter Guide and check out the rest of my home. 

Have you all been following the One Room Challenge ? This past week was the big reveal for the designers and linking participants. Everyone did such an amazing job! There is a lot of amazing talent out there and the one room challenge is a great way to showcase it. I have a lot of favorites, but these two Reveals from Kristin Jackson and Shannon Claire were definitely my favorite! The living room designs were right up my alley with the mix of black and white, and also some fabulous pieces of art. 



Via 




Now that we are officially in the holiday season, I must say I've always wanted to paint my own ornaments. I'm not sure why I haven't done so in the past, maybe the lack of time had something to do with it. However, after seeing my fellow Instagram friend Hollie's crazy good painted ornaments it totally motivated me to get started on my own. I also purchased some black craft paper and would like to paint my own designs.



Via

I wish you all a relaxing weekend with a couple of cocktails! 

Xo 
Amber 

Post a Comment