Christmas 2016

Friday, December 23, 2016




Happy Christmas Eve-Eve! It's been quite busy around here lately. Last night we gathered with my family to celebrate my Grandparents' birthday. Yes indeed, they were born on the same day. It was a fantastic evening in which we spent invaluable time with my family and Grandparents. I've been very fortunate to have them in my life this long. 

 Tomorrow will consist of a couple of stops; one at my Mothers' house and then off to my Fathers'. We have a tradition of opening gifts on Christmas Eve.  Following an eventful Christmas Eve, Christmas Day will consist of gifts left from Santa,  PJ's all day, binge watching our favorite holiday movies, and an all you can eat feast with a full compliment of cocktails. The following day, my Mother in Law comes into town (yes the party doesn't stop) and she brings a boat load of gifts. We live it up like Christmas Day, Part Two.  It's pretty awesome! 

Now that Christmas Eve is on the horizon, I wanted to share our holiday style around our home with you all today. 


                 









I wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 

Xx
Amber 

Post a Comment