NEW YEAR NEW THOUGHTS

Friday, January 20, 2017





Happy Friday! The Chambers Household is back to the norm after the holidays. It's a good feeling to put away the decorations and start fresh. On that note, Valentines Day is coming up and I have a few decorations to put up, but I may just wait until February 1st. 




In other news I FINALLY got my hands on this ceiling fixture that has been on back order which seems like freaking FOREVER! It's going up in the family room, and I'm looking forward to this room coming together. Stay tuned.

CB2 is one of my favorite stores, and if there was a physical store here in my state I would probably go bankrupt and divorced, with no place to live or display my CB2 goods. I look forward to the catalogs coming out, they give me so much inspiration. I want it all!

The hubs is the main cook in the house and sometimes he feels that he makes the same old stuff. I personally think its delicious, but I know where he's coming from. Our friends had us over for dinner  last weekend and we got on the topic of cooking. They busted out this cookbook and not only is it hilarious, but the recipes seem very intriguing. We decided to give a try and ordered this and a couple of the other ones. 

I've been tweaking the dining room lately and I ordered this rug. I also bought a new chandelier, and now I'm thinking of doing a little DIY for the curtains. I have some white curtains that are screaming for a makeover. Kelly Wearstler is one of my all time favorite designers, I was browsing her fabric, and I'm contemplating between these three designs. 1 2 3


The weather here lately has been cloudy and I'm so OVER IT. We are desert dwellers, therefore not accustomed to the sun hiding. It's supposed to rain most of the weekend, so I guess I can get started on those curtains. 


Xx
Amber 





Post a Comment