Valentines Gift Guide

Wednesday, February 1, 2017









I'm sitting here thinking how January just flew by!? I believe February will certainly leave us quickly as well being that this month is a short one, but a fun and busy one for the Chambers. On the 4th my oldest kiddo will be turning 19! On the 21st my oldest boy will be 11, and on the 25th the hubs and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary! So much to do, so little time. 

Valentines Day is on the horizon so I thought I would put together a gift guide for the wife, girlfriend, mother, friend or whoever the heck would love any of these fun picks. The sweater  and earrings  I own, and I can not express how much I love them! The bag  and chic flats  are in my basket ready for checkout. 

I've never really been a bath person, but lately I've been all about soaking and relaxing. Bath Bombs  from Lush are awesome, and I LOVE that they always have special bombs for the holiday season. Diptyque candles are my go to favorites and would go hand and hand next to the tub. 

Now, I adore a good neon light , and this one from target is really good ( also inexpensive) and would look great in any area of your home. Another fun and great find from Target is this heart shaped faux fur pillow. I'm not sure why us woman can not resist something shaped in a heart. Its also the perfect shade of pink. 

Rifle Paper Co  is a great place for stationary, unique gifts, and they have a vast selection of greeting cards, and assorted post card sets. We have a lot of family that lives out of town and we like to send out cards for the holidays. Who wouldn't want a fancy card from Rifle?? 


Happy Shopping! 

Xx
Amber

Post a Comment