Friday Thoughts

Friday, March 10, 2017







I feel a little guilty saying this, but the weather here lately has been so amazing! Despite the wind that the hubs and I both dislike, it's been so sunny and reaching highs of 70'. Everything around us is starting to bloom and it really feels like Spring is upon us. I'm sorry to those who have snow and rain going on in your neck of the woods. Sending some Spring vibes your way ;)

On that note, I don't want to sound cliche, but there is something about lusting over blush tones for the upcoming Spring weather. I finally got my hands on these Zara  flats with the bow detail. I LOVE them!! The nude tone is a perfect shade, almost blush like. I also ordered them in black.  I'm always in the market for a good black flat.   


 I love being inspired by others and the fabulous talented people that I follow on social media. I can not tell you how freaking gorgeous  Sarah Sherman Samuel's room at the Christopher Kennedy Compound is! Every single detail in this room is on point. Make sure to check it out if you haven't already.   






I feel very fortunate that my neighbor has a huge cherry blossom tree that hangs in part of our yard, that way I don't feel super guilty when I have the hubs cut me a few branches so I can have a couple of arrangements around the house. Just kidding, I have the coolest neighbors! 

Our plans for the weekend are painting a new console I got for the family room. It will replace the gold shelf that once resided there. I'm also thinking about art for this little corner.  I'm not sure if I'll move something there that I already have or something new. 


Enjoy the weekend! 

Xx
Amber 


Post a Comment