THE LOOK FOR LESS

Wednesday, July 12, 2017



I get a lot of questions about this console table, so today I'm sharing all the deets about this little number. First off, it's Nate Berkus for Target. However, it does not come in the white and gold. I painted the top and spray painted the bottom. No offense to Mr. Berkus, but I'm not a natural wood shade looking kind of gal. And if you've been following me here on the blog or on Instagram, you know my home is full of black and white, with a hint of gold (ok lot's of gold).


When I first came across this Nate Berkus console table it reminded me of this one from West Elm. I really liked it, but I thought the price was a little steep. I always look forward to the new products NB puts out for Target and he never disappoints! This piece is well built and comes in two pieces, which makes it very easy if you decide to paint it. My first thoughts were white and gold, after lusting over the West Elm version. We have a steady supply of white paint and gold spray paint always available at my disposal (because I'm crazy and always painting something).











Once it was painted and put together I honestly really liked this one as oppose to the West Elm version. I like that the base is thicker and the drawer is quite large. You can fit a lot of stuff in there (trust me).


So with a little patience and constant stalking of NB products you can get the look for less my friends.


Xx
Amber

Post a Comment