SPUR LINE SUPPLY CO.

Friday, September 22, 2017





Spur Line Supply Co. recently opened its' doors in the evolving Sawmill District here in Albuquerque. It's a lifestyle concept store which highlights locals. Get ready to explore 8,600-square-foot space. Inside you will find smaller shops that feature local vendors and artists. 

Not only is there local talent to appreciate, but they also carry brands like Rifle Paper Co., ban.do, Sugarfina, and my favorite Kelly Wearstler Compartes. They offer pretty much anything you can think of from decor, to women and men clothing, adorable kids items, paper goods, a bloom bar (flowers), vinyl records, a vintage shop in an old Air Stream trailer, and a classroom that will be used for obvious reasons. There is also a coffee shop located at the far end in case you need a little pick me up from all the exploring.













This place is an absolute stop if you happen to be in the Land Of Enchantment! Tess Coats, the owner is a lovely person, and you will probably run into her as your browsing her marvelous store. Also, if you're not in the mood to shop you can totally grab a coffee and doughnut and just appreciate the beauty of this place. 

I LOVE this new spot! I love it even more because its super close to where I live, and I honestly want to hang there everyday. I just don't want anyone to think I'm some sort of a creep. 

Toodles! 











Post a Comment