CHRISTMAS TOUR 2017

Thursday, December 14, 2017



Hello, and welcome to my holiday home tour hosted by Saher from House Haus Home. I'm so excited Saher asked me to participate in this tour! So let's get things started in our front living area. 

For the past couple of years, I've hung garland around my mirror at the entry. Recently, I purchased a new mirror, which is not a normal shape. I decided this year I'd hang it around the door and add a faux lit wreath on the door. I usually buy a few boxwood wreaths from Trader Joe's, but I guess there was a shortage this year, or people started decorating in October, or both.







 


We bought a new tree this year and we set it up in a total different area in our living room. I wasn't sure I could pull off the tree in the middle of the room with two crazy boys, but it's a perfect size and I love where it resides between the living and dining area. 

This was my first time setting up a flocked tree. Let me tell you it was a flocking mess, but so worth it! I love that fact that you really don't need to add too many ornaments. This tree is beautiful on its own. I also love the fact that I can enjoy this tree from different angles. I've never had that privilege before. 






Our family room is the main room we hang out in. A smaller tree resides in here because this room is a lot smaller and cozier. I bought this garland from cb2 with the intentions of placing it somewhere else, however it ended up looking great on the mantle. I also decided to hang our stockings this year. I found the cutest marquee initial lights from Macy's for each stocking. 

As I was hanging our stockings with the initial lights, I couldn't help but sing Wu Tang's C.R.E.A.M. Yes it doesn't exactly spell cash, but for some reason I couldn't help saying in my deep voice "Cash rules everything around me" until Jax started chanting it. 


I hope you enjoyed our simple Christmas tour around our home. Make sure to check out Saher beautiful home tour tomorrow, and the rest of the ladies who participated. 






Post a Comment