SEEKING 2018

Friday, December 29, 2017








I can't believe another year is coming to an end. Our Christmas decor is still going strong, but Im ready to take it down and get everything back to normal. My Mother in Law and Father in Law will be arriving today, so we get to celebrate Christmas one last time. 

Our Christmas this year was great, but went so quickly! We had a great time lounging around watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Elf, and of course Home Alone. All on repeat, and maybe one more than the others. We had lots to eat, and enjoyed our family visits.

Well now that New Years Eve is upon on us, were looking forward to our family tradition. The hubs and I don't go out. We stay at home with our boys and have our own celebration. Kael usually whips up a spread which consists of, turkey croissant sandwiches, charcuterie, jalapeƱo poppers, and a lot more fattening goods we stuff our faces with. And of course the beer for Kael and the bubbly for moi. 

Once we are done stuffing ourselves, we work off those calories with our dance party. This normally wears us all out and we are in bed well before midnight. I truly love this tradition and our boys enjoy it as well!






There's just something about New Years Eve that makes me love sequins and disco balls even more! Although we're not out and about, it doesn't stop me from dressing up or buying a new sparkly number to add to my collection. I found this jumpsuit from Target, and there was definitely a lot to choose from. I figured the jumpsuit would be fun and its super comfy! 




I'm also thinking of rocking my favorite pair of pjs and heels if I get too full from stuffing my face. They can still be glamorous with the right pair of heels and jewelry. 


I wish you all peace and love for the new year! 

Post a Comment