CHRISTMAS 2018

Friday, December 21, 2018




I can't believe Christmas is next week! I feel like this month just flew by. Does anyone else feel that way? I had the hardest time trying to decorate around our home this year. I could picture it all in my mind, but trying to execute the design was much more difficult. I also experienced that same morbid feeling considering all the gifts I needed to purchase for loved ones.  Luckily once I got going I knocked that shit out!  

I do love Christmas, but maybe not as much as Halloween.  However, the Christmas movies, trees, treats, and invaluable time spent with our family is definitely a favorite of mine. 












I purchased the tree in the front living room from Michael's online a couple of years ago. It has held up just fine, but quite a mess develops when you first set it up. 

The smaller gold tree is from Target, and it is a few years young. It's a perfect fit in the family room. 

Originally my efforts were to not buy new stuff, but that is impossible when trying to create a unique design compared to the previous year.  Hence, the new wreath for the front door from Target. It was gold and of course I couldn't help myself! 

I always purchase fresh garland and a boxwood wreath, but it is difficult to snag a few before they are all gone.  

We are looking forward to spending time with our family & loved ones this Holiday Season.  Tomorrow we kick off the festivities with a delicious brunch with a few of our favorite friends.


I hope you all enjoyed our tour, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! 



Xo



4 comments

  1. Hey,
    This is exactly what i was looking for. Thank you for sharing. It will be really helpful for me :)


    Regards

    Apu

    Architectural Visualisation London | British Interior Design | Architectural Design Company

    ReplyDelete

  2. Uhuhuhu :) Christmas is coming closer :) I wonder where the most beautiful decorations will be this year - I love to buy them! I hope that by Christmas I will be able to finish the renovation of the apartment, I planned to renovate the kitchen with a great company ( more ). I would like to make Christmas this year for my whole family. This could not be done with the current state of the kitchen. After renovation the most! :)

    ReplyDelete