BOYS BATHROOM

Sunday, February 10, 2019









For the past couple of months, the hubs has been working on our boys bathroom. It's been quite the process and I can literally see the finish line. I may have shared some peeks of this bathroom on Instagram going way back to when I first hand drew Kelly Wearstler graffito pattern on the walls. When your broke ass can't afford KW, you do your best to get the look of KW.

Kael is finishing up the subway tile in the shower and it looks like a million bucks! I can't believe what a difference it makes when you can finally ditch the builder grade shit. We went with white subway tile and the darkest grout we could get. We also upgraded our faucet and shower head in a matte black finish from Delta Faucets Company.

We still have several things to get done in here, starting with the cabinets. We decided to go with a gray shade in Chelsea Gray from Benjamin Moore and brass pulls. I finally found a suitable tile for the floor, and I'm so excited to get it installed!

We also need to replace the light fixtures, new counter top, new faucet, and I need to touch up the paint on the walls, along with finishing the pattern in some areas . Once that's all in order I can get on with my favorite and final step...styling this soon to be better looking bathroom. 

I had before pictures of this area before I hand painted the pattern, but they somehow erased when I got a new phone. I took some photos of what it looked like when Kael began the tile in the shower. 





Currently hideous, but has potential. 




I snapped this photo before Kael went in with the grout and I absolutely love it already! This was my husbands first (and won't be his last) time tiling and he did an amazing job! He's getting pretty crafty in his older and wiser age. 

Once we finish this bathroom, I would like to tackle our guest bathroom. I found a wallpaper I'm pretty stoked about using in there. It's a little smaller than this one, so I'm hoping it won't take as long. 


Xo

9 comments

  1. This is really good information for me.Thanks for sharing
    Kilims Melbourne Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The effects can be wonderful! I really like the knobs that are at the top, where can I buy them? :) I am currently renovating with hom expert . we are only at the beginning, but the work is moving forward all the time. I hope everything can be done beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete